SARVA INDIA DIGITAL SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The access and use of this website www.Sarvamoney.in and Sarva India Digital Services Wallet mobile app are subject to some terms and conditions. As used in the agreement, words like ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to Sarva India Digital Services and the words like ‘you’, ‘your’ ‘yourself’ refers to the user. Please read the term and conditions mentioned below carefully before you access, use, register or download materials from this website or app. We reserve right to amend or add the terms and conditions at any point of time without any prior notice. By registering or using the service of our website or app, you give your consent to be bound with all the terms and conditions (including the additional and amended ones).
Coupons and Offers
In case if you did not get the proper benefit of the coupon even after getting the coupon code, then you can request us for applying the coupon code but we are not at all responsible if the coupon code did not work.
Password and Security
You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your Sarva India Digital Services Wallet account are confidential information. You agree to immediately change your password on receipt and to continue changing the password periodically You agree that Sarva India Digital Services Wallet shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your Sarva India Digital Services Wallet account with any one fail to abide by the advice given in this document’s about change the password periodically.
Terms Regarding Your Mobile Number
Sarva India Digital Services wallet is linked to the mobile number that you provided at the time of registration. We may send alerts to that number or to any such number replaced or informed by you. The alerts will be sent only if the mobile phone mode is On and in case the mobile phone mode is Off, then you may not get or get after some delay any alerts sent during such period. We may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding the services provided by us.
- Use of our services is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, unsound minded persons, etc. If any minor wants to transact on our website or app, then such use or transaction may be made by his parents or legal guardian but the minor himself/herself cannot transact. If it is brought to Sarva India Digital Services ’s notice or if it is discovered that you are a minor according to the meaning provided under Indian Contract Act, 1872, i.e. below 18 years in normal case and below 21 years if guardian is appointed by the Court. Then Sarva India Digital Services reserves right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you access to the website and associated application.
- Sarva India Digital Services reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website and associated Applications to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reason for doing so.
- You confirm to provide us any and every detail we requires to obtain from you, including such other personal or proprietary information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise in relation to the use of our site/app.
- You hereby declare that your name does not at any time appear in the consolidated list of terrorist individuals /organizations as circulated by RBI from time to time.
You agree to pay all fees and charges that you incur and Sarva India Digital Services reserves right to change the amount of or basis of determining charges or fees at any point of time without any notice to the user. All fees and charges are receivable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes receivable
- You conform to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the web site and associated Applications. You want to use your own credit/ debit card. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which isn't lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, the knowledge provided by you may not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in reference to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or writ. You may be solely liable for the protection and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. Sarva India Digital Services expressly disclaims all liabilities that will arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- Sarva India Digital Services shall not be responsible for any fraud or misuse of your account and you agree to be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of any nature, arising due to any such fraud or misuse or your account.
- We will not be held liable for unauthorized use of Sarva India Digital Services Wallet on account of loss/theft/misplacement of Mobile number and/or SIM, unless you have informed our customer care about such loss and have blocked wallet temporarily till you re-activate the same using a new SIM with the same mobile number.
- It must be noted that you shall continue to be held liable for any unauthorized use of your Sarva India Digital Services Wallet account till you inform Sarva India Digital Services Wallet Customer care such loss and request for blocking your wallet account is executed.
- Any wallet not transaction for 3 months or more may be treated as expired and the value may be forfeited. Such wallet user is going to be intimated through SMS information to the present effect in accordance with regulatory frame work prevailing and amended from time to time.
- Sarva India Digital Services Wallet and other Sarva India Digital Services Products/Services made available on Sarva India Digital Services Wallet mobile applications are GPRS/EDGE/3G Dependent and cannot be availed by you in the event of GPRS/EDGE/3G failure and/or download error. Sarva India Digital Services is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for non-provisioning of the services due to GPRS/EDGE/3G failure/connectivity failure/download error.
- Sarva India Digital Services Wallet Products/Services for select content is Operator dependent. Sarva India Digital Services is not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in relation to the areas/ Operators/ Service Providers not mentioned herein.
- Sarva India Digital Services Wallet shall not be responsible for any Operator nor be held responsible for not having any specific unit required in its Product Portfolio. We are not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in case the Operator/Service Provider does not have the required product or the required denomination.
- Instant refund on transaction failure: If there is a transaction failure (excluding bill payments), there will be instant refund into Sarva India Digital Services Wallet if the transaction is done using credit card or debit card via Sarva India Digital Services website/app. In case if you do not get the refund amount, then please contact to our customer care services.
Sarva India Digital Services have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:-
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any or any a part of its Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any a part of its Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you simply withstand its web-sites/app for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that's available on its web-sites/app or on its social media;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and every one related information and files in your account; Establish general practices and limits concerning use of its web-sites/app.
- Some of above actions could also be results of any transaction activity which can come under “suspicious transactions” and would require immediate action without prior intimation as per current regulatory framework. You agree that Sarva India Digital Services will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
- All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.